Product Description & Reviews
The Master Appliance ProHeat Series Variable Temperature Heat Gun delivers a reliable stream of heated air with an air flow rating of 16 CFM at 4000 FPM from 130 to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. Dial-in easy access heat control let you adjust and set temperature to prevent heat back-up and use again and again for the same quick projects. Great for use with heat temperature sensitive materials, including specialty connectors, solder performs, shrink tubing and more. Easy grip handle features a balanced, ergonomic design to prevent operator fatigue and convenient hanging loop makes for easy storage and use with balancers. Each gun kit includes Heat Gun, Shrink 35017, Reducer 35293, Reducer 35294, Spreader 35016, Specialty Connector 35292 and Carrying Case. You can't go wrong with the durable construction along with user replaceable heating elements - this gun is designed for long term, quality use in industrial settings. High temperature and power ratings: up to 1000-Degree Fahrenheit/540-Degree Celsius at 1300-Watts. UL and CUL Listed or CSA Certified. Motor: Permanent Magnet. Nozzle Opening: .88” I.D., 1.31” O.D. Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded. Dimensions: 8.2” L x 3.0” W x 7.3” H. Net Weight Tool: 1.6 lbs. Shipping Weight Tool: 3 lbs. Shipping Weight Kit: 7 lbs.
Features & Highlights
- Compact, lightweight and easy-to-use with dial-in temperature setting for specific heat settings ranging between 130 and 1000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ideal for activating adhesives, bending plastics, shrinking tubing and packaging and more
- Easily replaceable reinforced mica-insulated ceramic heating elements for user-friendly maintenance
- 6 ft, 3-wire grounded cordset made with flexible, oil and sunlight resistant neoprene jacket
- Temperature and power ratings: up to 1000-Degree Fahrenheit/540-Degree Celsius at 1300-Watts. Assembled in the USA using foreign and domestic parts
|Item Weight:||4.65 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.5 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.4 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.