Product Description & Reviews
Now you can sand precise auto body contours fast and easy. The Malco conformable sander is the first re-usable sanding Block that holds a hand-pressed contour throughout the entire sanding operation. A unique segmented Block design quickly conforms to curved geometry down to an 5-1/2 inch inside Block radius, to produce convex, concave or s-curve contours. An internal aluminum memory bar holds the desired contour shape in place for sanding. And the segmented Block can be set and re-set with reasonable hand force. The ability to easily grasp the generous contours of the sanding Block itself reduces fatigue and ensures even-pressure sanding. The conformable sander uses standard 2-3/4 inch (70 mm) wide hook and loop backed abrasive paper. A thin, Ultra-Flexible, paper-slide interface allows the Block contour to be changed without Buckling or tearing the paper. There is No need to reposition the paper, Change the Block contour or remove the slide when changing out the paper grit or replacing worn paper. The slide accepts standard paper tear-off increments. Both the engineered polymer Block and slide are impervious to shop solvents and will not Mar or scratch the auto body surface. Inexpensive paper-slides are a replaceable part and available in handy 3-packs (part number csh5s). made in the USA.
Features & Highlights
- Segmented block quickly conforms to and holds contours down to 5-1/2 inch inside black radius to produce convex, concave or s-curve shapes
- Ergonomic shape of block is easy to grip, reduce fatigue
- Innovative slide design extends past block end preventing buckling of attached sand paper
- Replacement slides are available in convenient 3 packs; part Number csh5s
- An internal aluminum memory bar holds the block and slide contour in place and can be set and reset with reasonable hand force
|Item Size:||2.5 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.51 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.03 x 2.52 x 2.52 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.