Product Description & Reviews
V shaped flat nail for use with Logan F300-1 Studio Joiner and F300-2 Pro Joiners. These V-nails will work on most hardwoods. These are packed loose in the package and are not stacked. can be used to join frames, wood pieces and stretcher bars into a perfect 90 degree corner or angle. Glue the two pieces of wood together first, wait for glue to dry, and then use the v-nails to finish the frame or corner so that the nails sink just flush with the wood they are joining. The nails will provide extra support for the corners helping them not to break apart after hanging. Using v-nails ensures a strong, solid corner on your frame or other project.
Features & Highlights
- Genuine Logan V-nails made in the USA with premium material
- 200 v-nails per box for all your frame joining and wood corner joining needs 3/8 inch depth v-nails for softwood, good for use on hard wood
- Loose packed not stacked in package for individual insertion
- For use in Logan and other V-nailers, specifically the Logan F300-1
- Studio Joiner and F300-2 Pro Joiner. Compatible with other v-nailing products.
|Manufacturer:||LOGAN GRAPHIC PRODUCTS|
|Publisher:||LOGAN GRAPHIC PRODUCTS|
|Studio:||LOGAN GRAPHIC PRODUCTS|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.7 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.