Product Description & Reviews
Extend the life of electronic devices Often the first component to wear out on an appliance or tool is the power supply cord. They become broken or frayed, rendering the devices inoperable or a safety hazard. Kord King Replacement Power Supply Cords with bare ends let you get more use from those devices while protecting the employees or family members who use them. These industrial-grade cords are rated to 300V and has the highest available 105C temperature rating to satisfy a host of applications. We'll get you into a tight spot When you're operating in close quarters, you can't afford to have trip-and-fall hazards on the floor or for appliances to protrude any more than necessary. Our coiled power cord has a low-profile right angle plug for tight spaces behind carts, desks and monitors. When not in use, the cord is 2' in length retracted; fully extended, it spans up to 10' with ease. This is especially valuable in hospital settings where nurses need to reach patients across the room from a work station or medical cart. Proudly made in the USA Kord King Replacement Power Cords are ULand CSA certified for safety and reliability. We insist on the highest quality materials and craftsmanship so that you can choose our product with peace of mind. Whether you need to replace a cord in an industrial or medical environment, or need to restore power to your home lift chair, Kord King 3-Prong Coiled Power Cords will have you back in operation in no time. Avoid costly tool and appliance replacements. Add the Kord King 3-Prong Replacement Power Cord to your cart today.
Features & Highlights
- GET MORE LIFE from appliances and electronics when you replace worn power supply cords with the KORD KING 3-Prong Power Cord. Rated to 300V, it features a NEMA 5-15P right angle plug configuration.
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE 14/3 SJTOW design has a 105C temperature rating, the highest available. The resilient polyvinyl chloride PVC jacket is sunlight, moisture and oil resistant for all-weather applications.
- COILED CORD creates a neat, hazard-free environment with a 2' retracted length. Fully expanded, the KORD KING Power Cord reaches up to 10' in length with a 6" pre-coil plug end a 12" post-coil non-plug end.
- RIGHT ANGLE PLUG accommodates tight spaces behind appliances, minimizing wire breakage incidents for long-lasting durability. Ideal for medical carts, mobile devices and wall-mount electronics.
- MADE IN THE USA for your peace of mind, KORD KING Power Cords are UL and CSA certified for safety and reliability. This coiled power cord is perfect for demanding hospital and industrial environments.
|Package Weight:||1.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.41 x 4.41 x 4.41 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.