Product Description & Reviews
Pliers burnished, handles with multi-component grips. With additional cable guide for exact positioning of the cable in the stripping area of the blade. Form-fit stripping also of difficult-to-remove insulating materials made of PTFE, silicone, Radox, Kapton and rubber; multi-layer too. A second pair of blades holds the remaining insulation reliably in place. Replaceable shaped blade adapted precisely to the respective conductor cross-section. With length stop for constant stripping length during repetitive work. Pliers body: steel; Blade: special tool steel, oil-hardened. This wire stripper is metric; however, when used with dies 12-19-13 (10-20 AWG) and/or 12-19-14 (16-26 AWG) (SOLD SEPARATELY), it can be used on wire according to US specifications.
Features & Highlights
- Capacity: 0,03 to 0,09 / 0,14 / 0,38 / 0,57 / 1,0 / 1,5 / 2,08 mm sq.
- Easy stripping of difficult insulating materials.
- Precision-ground blade shapes leave wire undamaged; High-grade forged, oil-hardened steel.
- Length-stop provides consistent stripping length during repetitive work.
- Comfort-grip handles for an ergonomic hold.
|Part Number:||12 12 02|
|MPN:||12 12 02|
|Item Weight:||0.99 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.