Product Description & Reviews
The Kidde Pro 2.5 W unit performs better, lasts longer, offers the best value in the extinguisher industry, and is the number one choice for virtually all hazards where class A-type materials may be present. Suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood, paper) fires. Safe and durable stainless steel cylinder. Includes clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher. Easy-to-pull safety pin. Tough impact resistant metal valve, handle, and lever. 2.5 gallons of fire extinguishing agent (average). Six year limited warranty. UL approved wall hanger. Corrosion resistant cylinder and valve assembly.
Features & Highlights
- Safe and durable stainless steel cylinder
- Unit needs to be recharged by a licensed professional fire extinguisher dealer
- Easy to pull safety pin and tough, impact resistant metal valve, handle, and lever
- 2.5 gallons of fire extinguishing agent (average)
- UL approved wall hanger with corrosion resistant cylinder and valve assembly
|Item Weight:||8.65 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.3 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.