Product Description & Reviews
The IRWIN VISE-GRIP Self-Adjusting Wire Stripper, 8", makes stripping wire from 10-24 AWG easier than ever. It has a self-adjusting mechanism and a swivel knob for micro-adjustments for gauges smaller than 20 AWG. The wire crimper crimps 22 AWG insulated, 10-22 AWG non-insulated, and 7-9mm terminals. With a wire cutter and ProTouch Grips for maximum comfort and reduced hand fatigue, it is backed by the IRWIN Lifetime Guarantee.SELF-ADJUSTING: Strip wire from 10 to 24 AWG with our self-adjusting mechanism. Jaw Width: 2 inches.
Features & Highlights
- SELF-ADJUSTING: Strip wire from 10 to 24 AWG with our self-adjusting mechanism. Jaw Width: 2 inches
- ADJUSTABLE STOPPER: Control the length of the core strip with the built-in adjustable stopper
- CRIMPING: Crimp 10-22 AWG insulated, 10-22 AWG non-insulated, and 7-9mm ignition terminals
- STRIPPING: Strip wire from 10-24 AWG while swivel knob micro-adjusts to strip gauges smaller than 20 AWG
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Each IRWIN hand tool is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the tool
|Item Weight:||0.001 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By STP 3000 Drill Powered Wire Stripper
mpn: STP3000, ean: 0712038371877,