About the Intermatic ET8215C Digital Timer 7 Day, Astronomic 2 Circuit SPDT The Intermatic ET8215C Digital Timer 7 Day, Astronomic 2 Circuit SPDT automatically switches your loads based upon you preset weekly schedule with uptotheminute accuracy. The Intermatic ET8215C digital timer has an astronomic feature that provides sunset on and sunrise off settings to eliminate the need for separate photo control devices. The Intermatic ET8215C 120277V digital timer utilizes independent seven day programming that provides complete flexibility for jobs where load switching differs each day of the week like sprinklers. The astronomic programming can be combined with the independent programs to provide a sunset on and timed off programs. This Intermatic timer is housed in a loackable enclosure to prtoect from unauthorized tampering.
Features & Highlights
- Automatically switches loads according to a preset weekly schedule
- Multi-volt operation from 120-277 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- To-the-minute programming for accurate load control and reduced energy costs
- Astronomic feature provides sunset ON and sunrise OFF settings to eliminate the need for separate photo control devices
- Astronomic programming can be combined with independent programs to provide a sunset ON and timed OFF program
|Item Weight:||0.03 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.4 x 8.2 x 8.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.3 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Intermatic, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Constellation Pro Leo
Input voltage rating: 120 Vac; input cord length: 33 inches; input plug: NEMA 5-15P (standard North American grounded); output voltage rating: 120 Vac; maximum output current: 15A (resistive), 8.3A (tungsten incandescent); maximum motor load: 1/2 hp;...