Product Description & Reviews
The ML-200G features ultra-bright green laser line up to 135 degrees, excellent stability even at extreme temperatures, and a flexible adjustable housing. It can be used as a guideline for use in alignment, machine vision systems, construction and process control and is ideal for most large-field cutting applications, even under a bright surrounding condition and at extreme temperatures! The ML-200G will increase your accuracy for many applications, such as wood cutting, stone cutting, and textile cutting. Compact, lightweight, and portable features make it very convenient to mount the ML-200G to a worktable or a cutting machine - saving you time. Direct Green Laser Diode: new revolution in green laser technology The new revolution in green laser technology provides excellent stability even at extreme temperatures! A laser line generator is only as good as the lines it produces in any application, any time. In the past, the bad news for green laser products is that green lasers are more sensitive to extreme temperatures than red lasers. People once thought that green lasers were meant to perform poorly at low and high temperatures, but not anymore. If you try this ML-200G, you will find out that our green lasers have excellent stability even at extreme temperatures. Built-in revolutionary direct green laser diode in the ML-200G makes the output power of its green laser steady. The operating temperature range of the ML-200G is from -4 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 degrees Celsius) to 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius), which is a huge spread. You're about productivity in any temperatures. So is the capability that's employed on the ML-200G. Why choose direct green laser product? Direct Green Lasers are direct-diode semiconductor lasers. The stability of the laser output is greatly improved. A long lifetime and high reliability at continuous operation is guaranteed.
Features & Highlights
- Operating Temperature Range: -4 degrees Fahrenheit to 140 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 degrees Celsius to +60 degrees Celsius).Wavelength : 520 nm. U.S. version - Output power (Center) : Class IIIa - less than 5mW.
- Dimensions: 4.88"(L) x 2.13" (W) x 2.32" (H) ( 124 x 54 x 59 mm ) Weight: 10 oz.
- Laser line accuracy : less than 3mm at 5 meters. Emitting angle: more than 120°. Housing: Metal. Finishing: Black anodized.
- Integrated quartz cylindrical lens, collimating lens, laser diode, and APC driver circuit. APC Driver Circuit enables the Laser output power safe and constant.
- Mean time to failure (MTTF) 77°F: 10,000 hours. Integrated industrial use green laser module has 10,000 hours working life.
|Item Weight:||0.69 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.32 x 2.13 x 2.13 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.02 x 3.11 x 3.11 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.