Product Description & Reviews
Technical Specifications: 4" deep well submersible pump. 2 HP, 230V, 10.2 Amps, 12 stage, 1-1/4" NPT discharge. Fits in a 4" casing. Industrial grade heavy duty, also good for home usage Patented impeller & 12 stage unique design provide a much longer pump life than other brands. 35GPM max & 400ft head are greater than almost all other 2HP well pumps, and comparable to 3HP pumps, but uses less electricity. 400ft head is for open water tanks. Water temperature: (32 ~113oF) Trans medium's Ph: 6.5~ 8.5 Shell, motor shaft are made with stainless steel to ensure corrosion resistance. High quality sealed ball bearings guarantee its excellent performance. Hermetically sealed motor has a built in capacitor start, and thermal protection to prevent overheating, for longer life and powerful start. Built in control box. This pump does not need a control box. This is a 2 wire pump with 3-Wire (2 hot wires + ground wire) 33' long electric cord, installation tape & electric tape kits are all included in the package（all of our cords are connected with 110V US standard plug）. Heavy-duty thermoplastic impellers, diffusers, and intake screen. Unique design reduces its noise. User's manual included. Free technical support available during your installation. This pump has a built in check valve.
Features & Highlights
- NOTE: U will get a lamp for gift, we may send it from different warehouse.
- 4" deep well submersible pump. 2 HP, 230V, 10.2 Amps, 12 stage, 1-1/4" NPT discharge. Fits in a 4" casing.
- 35GPM max & 400ft head are greater than almost all other 2HP well pumps, and comparable to 3HP pumps, but uses less electricity.
- 33' long electric cord comes with this submersible deep well pump.
- Built in control box. This pump DOES NOT require an external control box!
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.