Product Description & Reviews
Hyperikon proudly presents its premium line of LED T8 bulbs setting the standard for excellence in the world of LED lighting. Our T8 LEDs come in a wide array of color-, size- and compatibility variations and we constantly seek to improve and develop state-of-the-art LED bulbs and tubes in order to exceed our customers' expectations. • Available with clear and frosted cover • UL-Listed [E359780] • The integrated driver in any Hyperikon® product is isolated in order to ensure the highest safety for our consumers • Input Voltage AC85-277V • 158° Beam Angle • Hyperikon is an American brand that is recognized for its quality and durability. • No UV or IR radiation. • Tube Length: 96" or 8FT • Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use • Can operate in very low temperatures (-25°F to 140°F)
Features & Highlights
- ✔ SAVE 52% INSTANTLY - Save 52% on your electricity bill! Replace 75W fluorescent tubes with 36W LED.
- ✔ 45,000 HOUR LIFETIME - With an astonishing life rating of 45,000 hours, or 21 years with 6 hrs/day of use, replacing your tubes is now a thing of the past.
- ✔ TOMBSTONES INCLUDED - To make converting your fixture as easy as possible, every order of our 8ft tubes ship with one complimentary pair of male/female tombstones per tube.
- ✔ AUTHENTIC PRODUCT REVIEWS - Hyperikon works hard to ensure customers are satisfied. Our authentic product reviews are an honest reflection of real customers and their experience with our products and service.
- ✔ USA Developed and Patented, Hyperikon is a 100% US owned California based corporation specializing in LED lighting.
|Color:||5000k (Crystal White Glow)|
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.