Product Description & Reviews
The 4500 series is the first electric strike designed for installation in 2" UL 10C firerated frames with 1/2" drywall penetration. The 4500 electric strike features a low profile 1-3/8" depth, heavy-duty cast stainless steel construction and two faceplates designed to accommodate a variety of locksets for simple installation. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 4500 to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. Designed for use with cylindrical and mortise locksets up to a 3/4" throw.
Features & Highlights
- Grade 1. Tamper Resistant
- Dual Voltage 12 or 24 VAC/VDC. Full Keeper Shims for Horizontal Adjustment
- Static Strength 3,000 lbs. Dynamic Strength 100 ft-lbs
- Endurance 1,000,000 Cycles. Accommodates up to a 3/4" Latchbolt
- Two Faceplates Provided to Accommodate. Plug-In Connector
|Manufacturer:||Hanchett Entry Systems, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Hanchett Entry Systems, Inc.|
|Studio:||Hanchett Entry Systems, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.4 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.