Product Description & Reviews
Stair edges can be particularly hazardous for slip and fall situations. To help protect your family, friends, and yourself against slips and falls, we have designed a non slip nosing that wraps over the edge of the stair.Our non slip aluminum nosing's are designed to be easily installed in any outdoor, residential, commercial, or government location. These nosings have a 1-1/8" nose flap that wraps over the front of the step to provide extra traction on those slippery edges. Nosings are easily installed in less than a minute (using the included stainless steel screws) and are an economical repair option for damaged stairs and an excellent alternative to things such as grit tape and grip paint which can wear out quickly and need to be replaced. Our non slip aluminum nosings are made in the USA and have a lifetime residential warranty.Nosings are not to be used on curved stairs or curved stair lips.
Features & Highlights
- Aluminum non slip nosing's are a permanent superior solution to non slip grit tape and grip paint for any wood stair or walking surface
- Handi Tread non slip nosing's will not rust, rot, decay, wear out, or need replacing
- These inexpensive, easy to install nosing's will provide a safe non slip surface with minimal upkeep
- Each nosing has 9 (nine) pre-drilled mounting holes for quick, easy installation; 10 color matching stainless steel wood screws are included along with installation instructions
- Non slip nosing's are designed to be utilized on wood surfaces that require greater traction (stairs, ramps, walkways, etc.) NOT FOR USE ON CURVED STAIRS OR CURVED STAIR LIPS
- Made in the USA
|Item Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.75 x 0.62 x 0.62 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.99 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.