Product Description & Reviews
The standard Butyl short glove continues to be Guardian's most popular product. Over the years, members of the US Armed Forces alone have fought three wars and used over 14 million pairs of our Guardian Butyl glove. In addition, our customers come from manufacturing, the medical fields, emergency responders, and agriculture. These men and women working near hazardous chemicals and materials are quickly realizing that having a glove with the extraordinary hold-out provided by butyl is the most important thing they will wear all day. Guardian continues a commitment to provide the best protection to you, America's workforce.Guardian chemical resistant gloves are manufactured with a unique solution-dipped process, providing unparalleled protection for users. Tight molecular structures are the key to chemical impermeability. Our state-of-the-art microprocessors provide accurate controls every step of the way, from mixing our proprietary compounds... to dipping... to drying and curing, in order to attain the necessary strength.This Butyl glove is particularly recommended for: Oxidizing products Concentrated nitric acid Concentrated hydrochloric acid Ammonia Concentrated alkalis Alcohols Ketonic solvent Sterilizing product, like peracetic acid Chemical products, like Yperite It allows operating in high oxidizing environments including active oxygen and/or free radicals.
Features & Highlights
- Wide range of chemical protection. Butyl has the highest permeation resistance to gas and water vapor, highly resistant to ketones (MEK, MIBL, acetone) and esters (tricresyl phosphate, amyl acetate, ethyl acetate).
- Curved hand design for comfortable fit and better dexterity. Offers excellent flexibility for extreme work demands with heavy chemical protection from warfare agents.
- Butyl gloves resist oxidation, ozone corrosion and abrasion, and remain flexible at low temperatures.
- 14'' length glove for lower arm protection with 7 millimeters of protective thickness . Style CP-7 is manufactured according to Mil-DTL-43976, Type III providing protection from hazardous chemicals when worn with chemical protective suits and outfits.
- Made in the USA with unique dipping process and finest quality materials and craftsmanship for outstanding protection.
|Item Size:||6 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.01 x 0.47 x 0.47 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.