Product Description & Reviews
Globe Electric's 4-pack 5" LED IC Rated Swivel Round Trim Recessed Lighting Kit is the perfect way to brighten up the interior of your home or commerce with style. Featuring patented PUSH-N-CLICK clips, which are fully adjustable and extra wide, to grip uneven surfaces and provide easy tool-free installation. A swivel trim gives you the ability to focus light on specific areas and can be directed for any desired look. An integrated cut-off switch ensures that the fixture will not overheat and can be used with or without an insulation box. Dimmable with a compatible dimmer switch to allow you to create ambiance and mood lighting for any situation (dimmer switch sold separately). Made with a robust construction of galvanized steel, a large accessible electrical box with removable side panels and tempered steel clips to ensure a long product life. Includes four 50-watt equivalent E26 PAR20 LED light bulbs.
Features & Highlights
- ADJUSTABLE TRIM: directional swivel gimbal, perfect for highlighting areas of interest such as artwork, photographs or furniture. This gives you the ability to focus light on specific areas and can be directed for any desired look
- EASY INSTALL: patented PUSH-N-CLICK clips are fully adjustable and extra wide to grip uneven surfaces and provides for simple tool-free installation. Actual hole size is 4.25-inches. Trim size: 5.125-inches. Housing Depth: 4.65-inches
- IC RATED: when kit is used with LED Bulb. Integrated cut-off switch, ensuring that the fixture will not overheat and can be used with or without an insulation box
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: extra long lifetime of 22.8 years each bulb; reducing the hassle of frequent bulb replacements and saving you energy = $$$
- BULB INCLUDED: 4x E26/Medium Base PAR20 Shape LED Bulbs Included - 7W (50W equivalent) - 525 lumens - 3000 kelvin (warm white) - dimmable - 25,000 hour bulb life - 40-degree beam angle
- NEW CONSTRUCTION READY: with the Globe Electric 90141 Mounting Plate (sold separately)
- HANDY TIP: to achieve a pleasant wash of light, the general rule is to use one kit for every 25 square feet. Depending on the layout of your space, and the height of the ceiling, you may want more light, in which case you can increase the number of lights. Check out Globe Electric's YouTube Channel for a quick video to help you decide how many lights to use
|Manufacturer:||Globe Electric Company (USA) inc|
|Color:||White Round Swivel|
|Publisher:||Globe Electric Company (USA) inc|
|Studio:||Globe Electric Company (USA) inc|
|Item Weight:||1.23 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.9 x 5.04 x 5.04 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.5 x 6.4 x 6.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.