Product Description & Reviews
Globe Electric's pack of four 25W Vintage Edison CA-type Flame Tip Incandescent Filament Light Bulb with E12 base is the perfect bulb to add an old-world feeling to your chandelier. In the early days of electrical lighting, inventors such as Thomas Edison tested and retested as they searched for long-burning filaments. In 1890, the filament choice was carbonized cotton. Today Globe Electric’s bulbs have a tungsten filament, which is used to reproduce the single hairpin loop of a vintage design. This Edison inspired bulb is a Steampunk favorite with its glowing cage-shaped filament surrounding a central glass support. The 25W incandescent bulb has a goldish amber tint which can vary from light to medium and produces a nice warm light that is recommended for exposed socket fixtures. These bulbs can be dimmed and have a lifespan of 3000 hours.
Features & Highlights
- ✔ LIGHT OUTPUT: 105 lumens - 25 watts - 2700 kelvin (soft white) - 3,000 hour bulb life
- ✔ SOFT WHITE: 2700 kelvin soft white color, providing a traditional warm and cozy ambiance
- ✔ VERSATILE: use your imagination and creativity to bring any room to life with a Vintage Edison light bulb. Create a retro vintage look in any room or illuminate your clean modern style with pizzazz
- ✔ TUNGSTEN FILAMENTS: specially designed & shaped bulbs with Imported Tungsten Filaments gives your home that extra special unique & warm touch
- ✔ BULB SPECS: fits a candelabra E12 base light socket
|Color:||E12 Base, 01327|
|Item Weight:||0.0023 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.2 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.35 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By The Holiday Light Depot
mpn: unknown, ean: 0618020326873,
By Sylvania Home Lighting
mpn: 15676, ean: 0885443909314,