Product Description & Reviews
Globe Electric's 25W Vintage Edison CA10 Flame Tip Incandescent Filament Candelabra Base Light Bulb is a perfect way to add style and pizzazz to your home. The exposed tungsten filament is used to reproduce the single hairpin loop of a vintage Edison design and is ideal for architectural restoration projects, conceptual space or to bring a vintage touch to any room. Since the squirrel cage filament emits a soft warm glow, these bulbs work great as an accent or mood light. Pair it with a clear shade or exposed socket fixture fixture to enjoy its ambient glow. The CA10 flame tip looks gorgeous in an exposed socket chandelier and creates a vintage film noir aesthetic. The E12 candelabra base works only with small candelabra or chandelier sockets. Pack of 20 bulbs.
Features & Highlights
- LIGHT OUTPUT: 105 lumens - 25 watts - 2700 kelvin (soft white) - 3,000 hour bulb life
- SOFT WHITE: 2700 kelvin soft white color, providing a traditional warm and cozy ambiance
- LIFESPAN: with a 3000 hour lifespan the need for frequent bulb replacements is greatly reduced
- VERSATILE: use your imagination and creativity to bring any room to life with a Vintage Edison light bulb. Specially designed & shaped bulbs gives your home that extra special unique/warm touch
- BULB SPECS: fits a standard candelabra style E12 base socket
|Manufacturer:||Globe Electric Company (USA) inc|
|Publisher:||Globe Electric Company (USA) inc|
|Studio:||Globe Electric Company (USA) inc|
|Item Weight:||8 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.3 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.99 x 7.99 x 7.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.