Product Description & Reviews
Touch Bar Rim Exit Device with Alarm is for use on hollow metal or wood doors (Aluminum Doors Minimum 3" Stiles ) where there is no projection on the door face. A Grade 1 (Highest Grade) Touch Bar Rim Exit Device, sutiable for heavy duty commercial and industrial applications.For 36" wide doors it comes packaged with a EAK500 Alarm Kit. EMERGENCY-EXIT ONLY, ALARM WILL SOUND sticker is included (field applied).These exit devices are non-handed for doors 36" wide. The latch and springs are made from long lasting high strength stainless steel. These exit devices are listed by U.L./U.L.C. and comply with U.L. 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997) for positive pressure.
Features & Highlights
- Battery operated alarm unit that is easily installed and used trans atlantic 500 series panic device.
- Alarm monitors the use of the door. When the touch bar pressed, the alarm alerts with a signal.
- 9-Volt battery required, not included. Includes key mortise lock to activate or inactivate the alarm.
- When armed, alarm sounds immediately upon rail depression, Alarm volume 103 dB at 8 feet.
- ALARM WILL SOUND sticker is included (field applied). -- Fits 36" doors - cannot be cut down
|Brand:||Global Door Controls|
|Part Number:||ED501-EAKED501 COMBO|
|Package Weight:||8.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.