Product Description & Reviews
The Glacier XE 12 Volt Portable Water Pump is ready to use right out of the box and can connect to any garden hose. It is powered by 12 Volts DC connected to a standard auto lighter plug or to an auto or RV battery. It is TRUE SELF-PRIMING and can dry prime at greater than 6-foot lift. Can be RUN DRY without damage.The pump is built into a heavy duty lightweight case for ease of use and storage. It can be used to fill RV and boat fresh water tanks, to filter water (filter sold separately), as an outdoor shower, or with a sprayer head to rinse off your outdoor gear. The "Standard Edition" comes with: - single lighter plug connector. - 12 foot extension cord. - 1 year Limited Warranty (Patent Pending)
Features & Highlights
- Made in the USA. Ready to use right out of the box. No assembly required. No wires to connect, no plumbing skills required for setup. Connects to any garden hose. 12 Volt DC Operation using standard lighter plug or battery clips.
- TRUE Self Priming Pump can be RUN DRY without damage. Pumps up to 200 gallons per hour at greater than 6 foot lift
- Standard off the shelf pump. APPROVED for potable water use. Heavy Duty Military Grade Case
- Whisper quiet operation. Light weight only 10 Lbs. Storage area for cables and parts.
- For water use only. No fuels, oils, or other liquids
|Manufacturer:||USA Adventure Gear|
|Brand:||USA Adventure Gear|
|Publisher:||USA Adventure Gear|
|Studio:||USA Adventure Gear|
|Item Weight:||8 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 10.75 x 10.75 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.