Product Description & Reviews
D&D Motor Systems Part Number 170-501-0002B - High Performance GEM Car Motor. 72 volts. 11.0 peak HP. Easy install with NO controller programming. (25 MPH). Made in the U.S.A. with U.S. components. Made with more steel & copper and thus provides better thermal capabilities. Less current draw and thus longer vehicle range. DISCLAIMER - BY PROCURING THIS ELECTRIC MOTOR, THE CUSTOMER AGREES THAT THEY HAVE ANSWERED YES TO ALL OF THE QUESTIONS LISTED ABOVE. OTHERWISE NO PRODUCT LIABILITY CAN BE PROVIDED OR ASSUMED. IF YES IS ANSWERED TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS, THEN THE APPLICATION IS APPROVED BY D&D.
Features & Highlights
- 99% OF ORDERS SHIP SAME DAY!!!!! - This US Made GEM Car Motor is more Heavy Duty than any other motor being sold on the market!! (GEM Electric Car Parts)
- If you Answer YES to All of the following questions, then 1 year Warranty is included!
- 1 - Do you own a 2 or 4 passenger, 72 volt GEM Car vehicle with 19 tooth spline?
- 2 - Do you want a top speed of 25 MPH or less & require NO controller programming technical assistance?
- 3 - Is your GEM vehicle used on paved roads ONLY and are the roads flat or rolling hill environments only?
|Manufacturer:||D&D Motor Systems|
|Brand:||D&D Motor Systems|
|Color:||Blue Option (Blue Motor)|
|Publisher:||D&D Motor Systems|
|Studio:||D&D Motor Systems|
|Item Weight:||0.46 pounds|
|Package Weight:||51 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.