Product Description & Reviews
This Black-land hoe,also called Meadow Hoe is drop forged one-piece from quality steel. Heat treated for maximum strength. Blade size is 7" x4" with goose neck shank. Assembled in USA with long Fiberglass handle Made in USA. Weather and corrosive resistant. Handle is re-enforced with a heavy duty 7" Chromed steel ferrule. This hoe is ideal for cultivating,planting and make preparation of planting bed. This hoe is widely used in farming in the Southeast territory of USA. The overall length is approximately 56".
Features & Highlights
- *7" wide blade. Drop Forged One-piece.
- *Heat Treated For Maximum Strength
- *Weather and Corrosive Resistant Fiberglass Handle Made In USA
- *With 7" Heavy Duty Chrome Steel Ferrule Re-enforced.
- *Ideal for Planting and Cultivating for Farm, Yard and Landscape.
|Manufacturer:||Solid Tools, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Solid Tools, Inc.|
|Studio:||Solid Tools, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||6 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.