Product Description & Reviews
p The CableIQ Advanced IT Kit is designed to maximize the efficiency of any cable qualification job. Use the IntelliTone 200 Probe to find cables quickly and definitively, even on active networks. Use the six smart cable IDs to perform a high volume of qualification tests in a short period of time. Each smart ID has the capability to perform a simple wiremap test or a full qualification test. Up to seven qualification tests can be performed without returning to the patch panel. The rugged carry case can be used to easily port tools from one job to another. /p
Features & Highlights
- Documents that residential cabling systems are defect-free and TIA-570B compliant
- Qualifies - Tests if your existing cabling has the bandwidth to support voice, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, VoIP, or CATV
- Graphically maps wiring configuration and shows distance to faults with Intelligent Wiremap & TDR
- Tests all copper cabling media: twisted-pair, coax, and audio cabling
- Locate and trace cables with IntelliTone digital signaling technology
|Item Weight:||1.21 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.01 x 1.77 x 1.77 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.25 x 6.45 x 6.45 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.