Product Description & Reviews
The Fluke 561 infrared thermometer is easy to use: just aim, pull the trigger, and read the display. The large backlit display shows the temperature readings in °F or °C, and has a low-battery indicator. The thermometer has a unique emissivity selector, which allows you to select from three preset settings. This feature makes it easy to choose the correct emissivity setting for a given application. Other features include Min/Max, scan/hold, display hold, temperature differential, Type K thermocouple input, and dual-temperature readout. The meter comes standard with a pipe-wrap probe ideal for use in HVAC applications; however, any Type K probe with a mini-connector can be used. Available for sale in the United States and Canada only. Designed for the HVAC market, with features that can be used in any IR application Single-point laser targets the measurement area. Unique emissivity selector makes it easy for anyone to use. Advanced Superheat feature calculates temperature differential
Features & Highlights
- Dual infrared and thermocouple thermometer for noncontact or contact temperature measurement in HVAC/R systems and manufacturing, electrical, and industrial environments
- Measures temperature from -40 to +550 degrees C (-40 to +1022 degrees F) with an accuracy of + or - 1 degree C (+ or - 2 degrees F) for the infrared sensor and an accuracy of + or - 2 degrees C (+ or - 4 degrees F) or 1% of the reading, whichever is greater, for Type K thermocouple input
- 12:1 infrared distance-to-spot ratio with laser sighting for pinpointing the measurement area
- Included Type K thermocouple pipe probe wrapped in flexible hook-and-loop fastener with a 20" cable takes contact measurements from 0 to 100 degrees C (32 to 212 degrees F)
- CE mark indicates compliance with applicable EU directives
|Item Weight:||2.25 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.6 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.