Product Description & Reviews
The FLIR MR40 is a rugged 2-pin, single-scale moisture meter with an integrated flashlight for wood and common building materials—ideal for builders, building inspectors, remodelers, moisture remediation technicians, pest control professionals, and residential roofing and flooring contractors. Providing reliable and accurate measurements at a highly affordable price point, the FLIR MR40 is a Quick and easy-to-use tool to find and quantify moisture problems. With its pen-like form factor, the FLIR MR40 can be carried in a shirt pocket, ready to work. Complete with meter, batteries, spare pin set and user's manual.
Features & Highlights
- The MR40 is an easy to use, simple, and effective tool for reliable measurements
- The MR40 features a clear LCD display with simple on/off button, auto power off, replaceable pins, and an audible indication of measured range (5- 12%, 13- 60%, 60%+)
- With a convenient, portable, and rugged design, the MR40 is ready to work when and wherever you are
- Small enough to carry in your pocket and take measurements in tight spaces and IP54 splash-proof rated with an operating temperature of -10°c to 50°c
- Able to withstand a 3-meter drop, the MR40 is rugged and reliable at providing accurate measurements to quickly verify and quantify moisture
|Item Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.2 x 7.6 x 7.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.38 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.25 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.