Product Description & Reviews
The FLIR IM75 is both an advanced multifunction digital multimeter and premier handheld insulation tester for installation, troubleshooting and maintenance professionals. The IM75 includes several specialty insulation modes including: Polarization Index, Dielectric Absorption and Earth Bond Resistance. Insulation tests can be performed instantly, continuously and over a timed duration for in-depth assessment. TA81 CAT IV Silicone Insulated Test Probes with screw on insulated alligator clips, TA50 Magnetic hanging strap, 6 x AAA batteries, and User manual/CD included.
Features & Highlights
- Advanced Insulation Modes: Insulation Resistance up to 20 GΩ, PI, DAR, Earth Bond Resistance
- Multiple ranges of resistance insulation test levels available via rotary switch: 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V, 1000V
- Remote viewing of real time readings on AndroidTM and iOSTM smartphones and tablets with METERLiNK connectivity and free FLIR Tools Mobile app.
- True RMS DMM measurements features reliable performance and 1000V range
- VFD Mode for superior accuracy on variable controlled drive equipment
|Manufacturer:||FLIR Systems, Inc.|
|Publisher:||FLIR Systems, Inc.|
|Studio:||FLIR Systems, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.7 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.