Product Description & Reviews
The Fenix HP30 Headlamp employs high-capacity, belt-mounted 18650 cells to generate 900 lumens in Burst mode, 500 lumens in High output. An extended 233m beam distance reaches farther while the detachable diffuser lens switches quickly from spot to flood. When needed, the battery box USB port stands ready to power critical navigation and communication devices. Features Utilizes Cree XM-L2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours Uses two 18650 batteries or four CR123A batteries Light size：69.9mm (Length) x55.9mm (Width) x43.8mm (Height) Battery box size：116.6mm (Length) x56.3mm (Width) x29.6mm (Height) 276.5-gram weight (excluding batteries) Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness Lockout function - prevents the light from accidental activation Detachable diffuser lens Remote battery case with USB output 60-degree tilt mechanism Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation Made from durable aluminum alloy and performance plastic Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating"
Features & Highlights
- Features 900 lumen Blast output for momentary use
- 6 outputs including Turbo Blast-900 lumens, High-500 lumen(3hr 50min), Medium-200 lumen(12hr), Low-65 lumen(32hr 40 min), Eco-4 lumen(300 hr), and SOS
- Simple to use two button switch and remote battery holder with USB port for charging devices.Can use 4xCR123A's or 2x18650 battery
- IPX-6 Waterproof, 1 meters for 30 minutes
- Supported by limited lifetime guarantee from Fenix Lighting, US
|Manufacturer:||Open Air Brands|
|Publisher:||Open Air Brands|
|Studio:||Open Air Brands|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 2.25 x 2.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.19 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.54 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.