Product Description & Reviews
The NEW Slugger by FEIN JMC USA 90 Compact Magnetic Base Drill, combines power and reliability with an extremely compact low profile that sets new standards in size, power, weight and versatility. The 1,100 watt High-Powered motor with high speed stability and clockwise/counter-clockwise rotation makes drilling and countersinking in any situation. The space-saving operation allows a 3/8 in. ratchet to be fitted to either side of the drill, making this the ideal drill for fitting into the tightest spaces. Technical Data Carbide base drilling max. Ø: 1 3/8in (35 mm) HSS base drilling max. Ø: 1 3/8 in (35 mm) Base drilling depth: 1 3/8 in (35 mm) Twist drilling max. Ø: 9/16 in (14 mm) Tapping max: 3/8 in (M12) Countersinking max. Ø: 1-1/4 in (32 mm) Power consumption: 1,100 Watts Power output: 550 Watts Load speed 1st gear: 130-520 RPM Annular holder (manual): 3/4 in Weldon Stroke: 1-13/16 in (46 mm) Magnetic holding force: 2,250 lbs (10,000 N) Magnetic foot dimensions: 6-7/8 in x 3-1/8 in x 1-11/32 in (175 mm x 80 mm x 34 mm) Cable with plug: 13 ft. (4 m) Height: 6-11/16 in (169 mm) Corner width: 1-5/16 in (33 mm) Weight according to EPTA: 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg)
Features & Highlights
- Customers using the JMC USA 90 will enjoy a robust drilling experience from this compact and versatile magnetic base drill. The high-powered, 1,100 watt motor offers high-speed stability, along with forward/reverse rotation.
- Thoughtfully designed with ergonomics and space-saving in mind, the JMC USA 90 allows a 3/8 in. ratchet to be fitted on either side of the drill all while maintaining a low weight for ease of handling in constricted situations such as working on vehicle frames or narrow metal beams.
- Compact Magnetic Base Drill for up to 1 3/8 in. (35mm), Space-saving operation with ratchet. Speed-controlled electronics, Tilt sensor and drill spindle-stop, Extremely compact dimensions, low weight and ease of handling.
- Takes standard 3/4in Weldon shank (1in. DOC), Lightest and smallest mag drill on the market, Reverse capable for tapping and multiple applications, Ratchet handle for right or left hand use in all positions, New magnet design for safer use on thinner materials.
- Includes: 1 JMC USA 90 magnetic base drill - Superior Quality Made In The USA, 1 cooling lubricant hand pump, 1 pilot pin 3 1/8 in (82 mm), 1 touch guard, 1 safety strap, 1 swarf hook, 1 additional handle, 1 case.
|Color:||Orange & Silver|
|Model:||JMC USA 90|
|Item Weight:||17 pounds|
|Item Size:||12.43 x 3.12 x 3.12 inches|
|Package Weight:||16.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.5 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.