Product Description & Reviews
Description: Color: Blue LC/MU Cleaner Pen, Universal 1.25mm. Comfortable design with single action cleaning. Precise mechanical action delivers consistent cleaning results. Automatic advance ensures each clean is performed with fresh cleaning tape Low cost per clean, up to 800+ cleans per unit. Why Fiber Optic Cleaner ? Dirty connectors cause a major percentage of fiber optic network failures; the simplest prevention is to clean the connectors. You can extend the life of the connector and minimize replacement costs if you keep the connector clean. This is a push-type cleaner which requires one push action only to quickly and effectively clean the end-face of connectors on jumpers or through adapters. Simply insert the cleaner into an adapter and push until an audible "click" is heard, and the cleaning is finished. Packing List: 1x Fiber Optic Cleaner 1 x instruction manual
Features & Highlights
- Our top quality FTTH Fiber cleaning pen is perfect for using in the field to clean both single and multimode LC / MU Fiber optic connectors
- Work well with the LC and MU connectors, this instrument cleans the ferrule end faces, removing dust, oil, and other debris without nicking or scratching the end face.
- Delivers consistent, lint free cleaning results with 800+ per unit. This means a Lower cost per clean than standard pens. Our LC/MU Cleaner Pen is Universal 1.25mm
- Every product we stock is tried and tested in the field. We rely on these products for use on clients fiber networks across the USA
- Automatically advances cleaning head to ensure each performance is new for every use.
|Item Size:||0.67 x 0.67 x 0.67 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.09 pounds|
|Package Size:||0.98 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: DQ2048, mpn: 3281, ean: 0132017624747,