Product Description & Reviews
The SL400 is a Personal Noise Dosimeter with USB Interface. For employees that are exposed to loud noise, sound level monitoring is essential to determine what protective measures are required. Perform OSHA and IEC Noise accumulation surveys to determine total sound exposure over an 8-hour period. The SL400 is a compact, lightweight Dosimeter with USB interface designed to test noise exposure and provide noise surveys for compliance with OSHA, MSHA, DOD, ACGIH, and ISO standards. Includes PC software to control setup and retrieve stored events or analyze real-time measurements. Complete with belt clip, clip-on 0.5" (12.7mm) microphone with 32" (81.3cm) cable and windscreen, 9V battery, software, USB cable, and carrying case.
Features & Highlights
- Measures frequency weighted noise exposure and peak (C, Z) sound level
- Datalog's up to 999,999 readings when used as a sound level meter with sampling times between 1 second and 24 hours
- Sound level mode: displays sound level, min/max, time-averaged sound level (Leq), peak, and sound exposure level (SEL)
- Adjustable Criterion Level, Exchange Rate and Threshold
- One user-defined measurement setup
|Item Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.3 x 4.2 x 4.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||2 x 0.66 x 0.66 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.