Product Description & Reviews
The IR267 is a Mini infrared thermometer with Type k measurement. This compact non-contact infrared (IR) thermometer measures up to 1112ºf (600ºc) with built-in laser POINTER to identify target area and improve aim. Type k input allows for high temperature measurements up to 1832°f (1000°c). built in temperature sensor also measures air temperature. Adjustable emissivity feature allows for a higher accuracy when measuring temperature on various surfaces. Complete with 9V battery, and general purpose Type k bead wire temperature probe.
Features & Highlights
- Item is a Class II laser product, 1mW power output.
- 12:1 distance to target ratio
- Built-in laser pointer identifies target area
- Programmable high/low alarm alerts user visually and audibly when temperature exceeds set limits
- Max/min/avg/dif function displays maximum, minimum, Average, and max minus min values
- Adjustable emissivity for better accuracy on variety of surfaces
|Item Size:||1.7 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.22 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.