Product Description & Reviews
The 45168CP is a Pocket Thermo-Anemometer which measures Wind speed in ft/min, MPH, m/s, km/h, Knots and Beaufort Force with 10 second averaging function. Additional measurements include: Temperature, Relative Humidity, Dew Point, Wet Bulb and Wind-chill. The built-in compass provides wind direction/360° readings and has an easy-to-use calibration procedure for improved accuracy. Its water resistant housing floats and drop-tested to 6 feet. Featuring a replaceable non-corrosive plastic wind vane (impeller) and a tripod mount for hands free use. Complete with a CR2032 battery and a lanyard.
Features & Highlights
- Pocket sized meter folds up for storage and extends up to 9" when taking measurements
- Built-in Compass provides wind direction (Head/Cross/Tail Wind calculation) and 360° readings
- Delta T displays Air Temperature minus Dew Point
- Max function recalls highest wind speed reading over time
- Auto Power Off 5 minutes after last key is pressed with disable feature
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.98 x 5.51 x 5.51 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.33 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.65 x 1.02 x 1.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 04101686, mpn: Fluke561, ean: 0095969391979,