Product Description & Reviews
These infrared thermometers features dual lasers that converge to a 1" target spot to ensure accurate targeting and temperature measurement. All thermometers feature a backlit dual display for clear and easy reading. You can program the adjustable high/low setpoints with audible alarm to alert you when set point temperature is exceeded. Adjustable emissivity for increased measurement accuracy on virtually any surface color, finish, or texture. Other features include Fahrenheit or Celsius selectable units, current and maximum readings, auto hold, continuous scanning, and auto power off. . Color alert model 90440-84 features a blue backlit dual display that changes and flashes to a red backlit display when the temperature reading exceeds the high or low set points. The display will continue to flash red until normal temperature is reached. Dual-laser targeting indicates the ideal measuring distance to ensure accuracy Fast 0.15-second response time. Rugged, double-molded housing
Features & Highlights
- Item is a Class II laser product, 1mW power output.
- Programmable Hi/Lo Alarm with fast two-color display and audible alarm
- Great for processes that require temperature control and monitoring
- Fast and accurate measurements at 12-Inch where the two lasers converge with 12:1 field of view
- Blue backlit dual LCD display changes to Red backlit when reading exceeds Hi or Lo set points
- Exclusive 150 millisecond instantaneous response for capturing spikes in temperature
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.6 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.1 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.