Product Description & Reviews
Estwing's world famous leather grip rock picks are forged in one piece for unsurpassed strength and hand polished to a beautiful finish. The genuine leather handled is sanded and lacquered, giving this one of a kind tool a durable yet comfortable feel. The #1 choice of geologist worldwide. Made in the USA using the finest American tool steel.#1 CHOICE OF GEOLOGISTS WORLDWIDE - The preferred choice of rockhounds, prospectors & contractors. FORGED IN ONE PIECE - The most durable, longest lasting striking tools available.
Features & Highlights
- #1 CHOICE OF GEOLOGISTS WORLDWIDE - The preferred choice of rockhounds, prospectors & contractors
- FORGED IN ONE PIECE - The most durable, longest lasting striking tools available
- SQUARE FACE & POINTED TIP- Use pick to crack open rocks & hammer to drive chisels
- GENUINE LEATHER GRIP - Hand sanded and lacquered for a durable yet comfortable finish
- MADE IN THE USA - Our American made tools are proudly crafted Rockford, IL
|Item Weight:||1.88 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.25 x 1.13 x 1.13 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.1 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.