Product Description & Reviews
Estwing Rock Picks are the #1 choice of geologist and paleontologists worldwide. These American made striking tools are fully forged in one piece making them the strongest, longest lasting geological tools available. This rock pick features our patented Shock Reduction Grip the most comfortable, durable grip on the market. The Shock Reduction Grip reduces impact vibration by over 70%. It is molded and bonded directly to the tools steel core, meaning it will never slip, even under the harshest conditions. Estwing striking tools are proudly made in Rockford, IL.
Features & Highlights
- #1 CHOICE OF GEOLOGISTS WORLDWIDE - The preferred choice of rockhounds, prospectors & contractors
- FORGED IN ONE PIECE - The most durable, longest lasting striking tools available
- SQUARE FACE & POINTED TIP- Use pick to crack open rocks & hammer to drive chisels
- PATENTED SHOCK REDUCTION GRIP - Comfortable, durable & reduces impact vibration by 70%
- MADE IN THE USA - Our American made tools are proudly crafted Rockford, IL
|Item Weight:||1.31 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.1 x 1.13 x 1.13 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.9 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.