Product Description & Reviews
Estwing's 18 oz. Deadhead Rubber Mallet comes with a hickory (Carya) handle to create an all-around, premium quality tool. The hickory handle is extremely durable and shock resistant, while the non-marring rubber head offers sturdy control, accurate strikes and great results. This rubber mallet is also bounce resistant and features a 2.5 in. face diameter with a head length of 4-1/2 in., the perfect tool for safely smoothing while protecting your finishing surfaces.FEATURES DEADHEAD TECHNOLOGY - Reduces bounce and enhances control.
Features & Highlights
- FEATURES DEADHEAD TECHNOLOGY - Reduces bounce and enhances control
- PROTECT YOUR SURFACES - Premium rubber head helps to eliminate damage to your striking surface
- MULTI-USE MALLET - Use for sheet metal forming, upholstery work, tile setting, laminate flooring installs & more
- GENUINE HICKORY HANDLE - Designed to fit the grip of the user's hand ensuring comfort & control
- MADE IN THE USA - Our American made tools are proudly crafted Rockford, IL
|Item Weight:||1.13 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.61 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.04 x 2.64 x 2.64 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.