Product Description & Reviews
The revolutionary Estwing AL-Pro hammer was designed with the professional tradesman in mind. Forged using the highest quality aircraft aluminum alloy, this hammer is lighter and more durable than other titanium hammers. The head of the AL-Pro is filled with vibration dampening shot; this unique feature dramatically increases both power and control. In addition, the head includes a magnetic nail starter, oversized forged steel face and interlocking, high leverage rip claw for increase torque when prying and pulling nails. The AL-Pro hammer features our patented Shock Reduction Grip the most comfortable, durable grip on the market. The Shock Reduction Grip reduces impact vibration by over 70%. It is molded and bonded directly to the tools aluminum core, meaning it will never slip, even under the harshest conditions. Estwing striking tools are proudly made in Rockford, IL.
Features & Highlights
- FORGED AIRCRAFT ALUMINUM - Lighter than titanium for increased swing speed & reduced fatigue
- MAGNETIC NAIL STARTER - One handed, fast, accurate & convenient nailing
- DEAD BLOW TECHNOLOGY - Head holds vibration dampening shot for increase power & control power
- PATENTED SHOCK REDUCTION GRIP - Comfortable, durable & reduces impact vibration by 70%
- MADE IN THE USA - Our American made tools are proudly crafted Rockford, IL
|Item Weight:||1.69 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 16 x 16 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.07 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 1.02 x 1.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.