Product Description & Reviews
EPICCNC USA - DC 5-60V 0-60A LCD Display Digital Current Voltage Power Energy Meter Multimeter Ammeter Voltmeter with built in 100A Current Shunt, RUGGEDIZED 4-in-1 Easy Mounting, and built in Anderson PowerPole Connectors for Plug N Play Installations. Manufactured by EPICCNC USA - Amazing Products Produced by Precision CNC Machines in Colorado. We made the power analyzer even better. The EPC-807 Power Analyzer combines a newly designed PCB and microprocessor, rugged enclosure with an innovative mounting system, and the best and most convenient silver plated genderless connector system available. We worked hard to create the most versatile power analyzing solution for DIY enthusiast to professions who need an easy, reliable analyzer for testing, monitoring and troubleshooting DC powered systems and projects. Popular uses include real-time battery charging readings and testing including RC, RV solar, wind and such applications. Connect between any power source (e.g., battery, charger, generator, solar panel) and the load (e.g., motor, battery, inverter, amplifier, appliance, LED, circuit) that's using the power to be measured. This forces current through the meter so it can be measured.
Features & Highlights
- Built in silver plated Anderson Powerpole Connectors for simple, clean, and easy Plug N Play installations. RUGGED Easy mount 4-in-1 enclosure design (panel mount, back mount, zip-tie, free standing) Clearly identified SOURCE, LOAD, and color identified connections.
- Handles 5 to 60 volts. Works on all 6,12, 14.4, 18, 20, 24, 36, and 48 volt systems and power banks of any battery chemistry!
- Digital LCD screen gives clear crisp readings in real-time for accurate power monitoring that requires no configuration and works automatically in 8 values: Current (A), Voltage (V), Amp Hour (Ah), Watt Hour (Wh), Peak Amps (Ap), Minimum Voltage "sag" (Vm), Peak Watts (Wp), Power Watts (W)
- Made in the USA and UPGRADED! With the best LCD self powered buck converter driver, microprocessor, 100A rated Alu-Chrom shunt stack, and decreased sensitivity to noise gives the most efficient, most reliable, lowest power consumption monitoring solution over any other LCD meter.
- Recommended to 45A continuous duty. Peak: 60A 30sec. 100A 3sec. Compatible with DC Direct Power, Electronic Speed Controls (ESC). and Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) controls
|Manufacturer:||EPIC CNC USA|
|Brand:||EPIC CNC USA|
|Publisher:||EPIC CNC USA|
|Studio:||EPIC CNC USA|
|Item Weight:||0.23 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.85 x 0.83 x 0.83 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.33 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.58 x 1.65 x 1.65 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.