Product Description & Reviews
Whether by natural or man-made disasters, classrooms can be forced into lockdown mode. For safety reasons, students may need to remain in the classroom cut off from food, water and even a bathroom. Advanced preparation with food, water and other emergency supplies is a must. When disaster hits, the time for preparation is over. Protect your students.Contents:Food and Water4x 3600 Calorie Food Bars30x 4.2 oz Water PouchesSanitation1x 5 Gallon Pail1x Snap-on Toilet Seat1x Pack of Eco Gel5x Toilet Liners1x Biohazard Bag1x Toilet Paper Roll1x 1 gallon Zip Lock Bag1x Pair of GlovesTools1x AM/FM Radio with AAA Batteries1x 53 Pc First Aid Kit1x Reflective Blanket1x Signal Whistle1x 10 Yards of Duct Tape 1x Emergency Preparedness Guide
Features & Highlights
- Sanitation: Sanitation is something that can often be overlooked in an emergency situation, but it can make all the difference. You can make an uncomfortable situation a bit more comfortable with the help of the included sanitation items.
- Communication and Warmth: Loss of power happens, don't be caught unable to communicate with the outside world, or have hypothermic students. Included in this kit are ways for you to communicate, see, and stay warm.
- Food and Water: This kit contain USA made SOS brand FOOD and WATER, US Coast Guard approved for a 5 YEAR SHELF LIFE.
- Students: Disasters can strike at any time. Don't be caught without sufficient supplies. PROTECT your students. Be prepared.
- Quality: Here is the bottom line...we stand behind our products; If for any reason whatsoever, you are not happy with the kit, we will make it right by you.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.