Elastic Bungee Cord. 3/16” and 1/4." 50 and 100 Foot Spools. Weather and Abrasion Resistant. Used for Tie Downs, Crafting, DIY Projects. Black Shock Cord. Made in the USA
Free Shipping Included! Elastic Bungee Cord. 3/16” and 1/4.'' 50 and 100 Foot Spools. Weather and Abrasion Resistant. Used for Tie Downs, Crafting, DIY Projects. Black Shock Cord. Made in the USA by Thegan LLC at The Dead Bell. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Shock cord also known as bungee cord, stretch cord, elastic rope or elastic band. Choose from 3/16'' or 1/4'' in either 50 or 100 foot lengths. It is a
Features & Highlights
- 1. CHOOSE FROM 3/16" or 1/4" diameters in either 50 or 100 foot lengths
- 2. MULTI-PURPOSE The functionality of this cord is endless. Use it for making a cargo net, hammock, bungee straps, shoe laces, and DIY craft projects, just to name a few.
- 3. MARINE GRADE The multi-strand elastic core is made of 100% rubber surrounded by high tenacity cover yarns, making it abrasive resistant as well as highly resistant to degradation from water, alkalis, UV light and most chemicals.
- 4. SHOCK ABSORBER. Extremely useful when packing and traveling. Use it to tie down and secure items during transport. The high elasticity helps absorb the shock while protecting your items.
- 5.OUTDOOR ENTHUSIAST. Don't leave home without it! Have it on hand for camping, hiking, boating, kayaking, hunting, or even an emergency situation.
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.75 x 2.75 x 2.75 inches|