Product Description & Reviews
The SERIES EOS Wireless Occupancy Sensor uses EnOcean® technology to enable a new level of energy saving control for rooms, hallways, and other common areas. Using a PIR motion sensor to detect movement in a space, the EOSC models have a 360 degree viewing angle and the EOSW models offer wide angle and long range lenses in the same package. The EnOcean® technology allows for wireless communication with any other EnOcean®-enabled devices. APPLICATIONS: Lighting or VAC control; Feedback to building management system that a space is occupied.
Features & Highlights
- Range: 40 ft (12 m) diameter. RF Transmission Range: 80 ft (25 m).
- Temperature Limits: 14 to 104°F (-10 to 40°C). Humidity Limits: 20 to 95% RH (non-condensing).
- Operating Light: 50 lux (min). Mounting Height: 7 to 10 ft (2 to 3 m).
- Power Requirements: Indoor light energy harvesting. An optional supplemental battery or 3 to 5 VDC power supply can be used.
- Approvals: FCC, IC (North America)
|Manufacturer:||Dwyer Instruments, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Dwyer Instruments, Inc.|
|Studio:||Dwyer Instruments, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||0.03 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.