Product Description & Reviews
The Series TTE Explosion-Proof RTD Temperature Transmitter is the ideal product for hazardous temperature measurement applications. The TTE series has seven pre-programmed temperature ranges that are selectable via an internal dip switch. For those applications that need a custom range, the transmitter can be easily configured for any range between -30 to 250°F with a minimum span of 40°F. The span and zero can be quickly adjusted with a simple push button design. The compact housing allows for the transmitter to be mounted in virtually any application.
Features & Highlights
- Output Temperature Ranges: User selectable - any range between -30 to 250°F with a minimum span of 40°F.
- Accuracy: Transmitter: ±0.1% F.S.; Probe: ±0.3% F.S.
- Wetted Materials: 316 Stainless Steel.
- Process Connection: 1/2" male NPT.
- Output Signal: 4-20 mA (two wire loop powered).
|Manufacturer:||Dwyer Instruments, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Dwyer Instruments, Inc.|
|Studio:||Dwyer Instruments, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||2.3 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.