Product Description & Reviews
The Dwyer® Model CLD20 Combustible Leak Detector quickly locates leaks of combustible gases. Unit provides accurate detection of Methane, Butane, Ammonia, Ethylene Oxide, Alcohols, Industrial Solvents and other combustible or toxic gases. Adjustable tick rate accelerates as the sensor tip approaches a leak and can be re-zeroed to pinpoint the exact location of the leak. The Model CLD20 offers visual LED indication of leak level and automatically recalibrates when turned off and on. Flexible gooseneck and small sensor head allows use in tight, difficult to reach areas.
Features & Highlights
- Sensor: Solid state semiconductor.
- Ambient Operating Temperature/RH: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C), 0 to 80% RH (non-condensing).
- Pre-programmed Fuels (partial listing): Methane, Natural gas, Ammonia, Hydrogen, Butane, Propane, Acetone, Ethylene Oxide, Halon, Hydrogen Sulphide, Alcohol, Jet Fuel. Lacquers and Thinners.
- Alarm Settings: Audio: adjustable tick rate 75dB @ 1 ft (30 cm); Visual: flashing LED.
- Power Requirements: 9 V alkaline battery, installed functional, user replaceable. Approx. 10 hrs of continuous usage.
|Manufacturer:||Dwyer Instruments, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Dwyer Instruments, Inc.|
|Studio:||Dwyer Instruments, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||1.2 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By MSA (Mine Safety Appliances Co)
mpn: 10107602, ean: 0816687000000,