Product Description & Reviews
Tyvek garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material available only from DuPont. Tyvek provides an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort of any limited use fabric technology. Tyve fabric offers an inherent barrier to small size particles. Protection is built into the fabric itself; there are no films or laminates to abrade or wear away. Tyvek fabric's durability advantage over microporous film fabrics delivers consistently better barrier, even after wear and abrasion. Applications include: lead and asbestos abatement/remedation, general maintenance/operations, spray painting, general clean-up.
Features & Highlights
- Comfort fit design based on extensive wearer input to provide our most comfortable garment design that: enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending, provides a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts, utilizes a longer zipper for easier donning and doffing and an elastic waist to better position the garment
- Attached respirator-fit hood with elastic around face opening, designed to cover neck and chin and fit around respirator face mask
- Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Attached Tyvek FC boots have special coating to provide added skid-resistance
|Item Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||11.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.2 x 9 x 9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.