Product Description & Reviews
Features: Ergonomic design, portable, convenient for use. Information management function. Powerful software function to support use in N^I^C^U, I^C^U, OR, C^C^U or normal care room. Optional software upgrading based on USB. Wired/wireless networking with central monitoring system, up to 64 beds in one group. Built-in 3 trace thermal recorder for printing real-time and historical data. Multi-language i.e. English, Spanish, Turkish. Super long life rechargeable Lithium battery upto 4 hours of working time. Suitable for adult.E^C^G Lead mode;I,II,III,AVR,AVL,AVF,V Gain:X0.25,X0.5,X1,X2 Heart^Rate:15-300BPM(Adult) 15-350BPM(Neonatal) Resolution:1 BPM Accuracy:+-1% ST measurement Range:-2.0-+2.0mV Accuracy:+-10% Pacemaker:Yes Sweep Speed:12.5 mm/s,25mm/s,50mm/s Bandwidth:Diagnostic:0.05--130Hz Monitor: 0.5--40Hz Surgery: 1-20Hz Sp^o2 Measure Range:0-100% Resolution:1% Accuracy:2%(70-100%) Pulse^Rate:20-250BPM Resolution:1BPM Accuracy:+-3BPM N^I^B^P Work mode:Manual,Automatic,Continuous Unit:mmHg,Kpa Measure Range: Adult SYS: 40-280mmHg DIA: 10-225mmHg MEAN:20-240mmHg Pediatric SYS:40-220mmHg DIA: 10-160mmHg MEAN:20-170mmHg Neonatal SYS:40-135mmHg DIA:10-100mmHg MEAN:20-110mmHg Resolution:1mmHg Accuracy:+-5mmHg R^E^S^P Measure Range:0-150BrPM Resolution:1BrPM Accuracy:+-2%
Features & Highlights
- - 12" TFT display, configurable up to 8 waveforms, enables maximum data visibility for the most critical parameters.
- - Unique digital SP^O2 technology can work accurate during motion and low perfusion.
- - Rich screen layout, standard, large font, trend graph, Oxy^CRG, E^C^G full lead and others.
- - Strong data storage: 720 hours trends, 10000 group N^I^B^P, 1024 alarms events.
- - ST analysis,other analysises and calculation. Audible & visual alarm available, adjustable.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.