Product Description & Reviews
Conforms to Marine automotive etc manufacturer's specifications for wiring repairs necessary for maintaining electrical warranties. For best results use a hot air gun until it reduces in size and the adhesive flows, filling gaps within the terminal. --Shrink ratio 3:1 --Wire gauge imprint on connectors --Wirefy heat shrink connectors are compliant with ROHS, ISO 9001:2008, SGS and CE standards. --Minimum shrink temperature: 80¡ãC --No wire damage due to lower shrink temperature --Full recovery temperature: 130¡ãC --Operating temperature: from -55¡ãC to 125¡ãC --Reusable case included Package Contains: Connector type Screw Dia.(mm) Red 22-16 Blue 16-14 Yellow 12-10 Total QTY Fork Terminals #6 3.7 12 24 24 60 Fork Terminals #10 5.3 12 24 12 48 Total Quantity: 108 PCS
Features & Highlights
- MULTI SIZES EASY IDENTIFICATION- Total 108 pcs. 3 colors and 2 USA standard screw diameter sizes[10#(5.3mm) 6#(5.3mm)]. Color-coded tubing with wire gauge imprint makes it easy to identify the right size of the connector. Transparent sleeve for precise inspection when inserting wires inside;
- Heat Shrink Insulator with Adhesive to Seal Connection for Vibration and Strain Relief
- EXCELLENT WIRE CONTACT - Copper barrel provides increased current flow, and ensures less voltage drop, preventing wiring failures and reducing equipment downtime. Thick barrel ensures strong crimp every time - your wire will never slip out of the connector;
- WIDELY USED - These Terminals are great for automotive, marine, and many other applications.
- Quality Guarantee: Compliant with relevant standards: ROHS, ISO 9001:2008, SGS and CE standards.
|Item Size:||1 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.39 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.06 x 0.91 x 0.91 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.