Product Description & Reviews
A very useful hand tool for clean, splinter-free cuts on laminates and veneered with no waste. Place your material into the fence provided and have the cutter run along the edge of the panel. The two opposing steel-made circular cutting blades mounted on roller bearings will trace the cutting line. Use the micrometer knob on the top of the tool to set the cutting thickness, or adjust the strip width by using the metric/inch scale provided. Loosen the lock knob on the scale, move the metal bracket which holds the fence and tighten the lock knob again on the desired cutting width.
Features & Highlights
- Cutting width 15/32~ 4-21/64-in, cutting depth 0~5/64-In, weight 2.65 lbs.
- Place your material into the fence provided and have the cutter run along the edge of the panel.
- Two opposing steel-made circular cutting blades mounted on roller bearings trace the cutting line.
- Knob on the tool top sets cutting thickness, adjust the strip width by using the scale provided.
- Loosen and tighten lock knob when reaching the desired cutting width.
|Manufacturer:||CMT USA, Inc.|
|Publisher:||CMT USA, Inc.|
|Studio:||CMT USA, Inc.|
|Item Size:||9.84 x 5.71 x 5.71 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.1 x 5.7 x 5.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.