Product Description & Reviews
The fire keeps you warm, but if cleaning up the ashes leaves you cold, the Cheetah II Ash Vacuum is just the thing. The Cheetah II is made by the Love-Less Ash Company right here in the USA. It features a patented dual filtration system that captures the smallest of ash particles found in wood stoves, pellet stoves, fireplaces, corn stoves, barbecues and pizza ovens. Designed to remove fine ash, this vacuum is capable of removing cool to warm fine ash, not hot ash or coals. Attempting to suck up large pieces of ash or coal will result in a clogged hose or damaging the unit. Simply use the metal nozzle to break down any larger pieces of ash before vacuuming them up. The filters and hose are flame resistant, so don't fret if you suck up a hot ember or two. An external agitator rod allows the user to clean the filters without opening the unit. It has a 3 gallon capacity. Included with this ash vacuum is (1) outer filter, (1) inner filter, (1) 5' 1M50 metal flex hose, and (1) metal nozzle.
Features & Highlights
- Made in the U.S.A.!
- For use with cool to warm fine ash, not hot ash or coals.
- Patented filter system designed to filter the finest ash particles.
- Clean filters without opening the unit.
- Ideal for wood stoves, pellet stoves, fireplaces, & BBQ's.
- Patented filter system for fine ash particles
- Metal construction with fire resistant components
- Clean filters without opening the unit
- New and improved flame resistant hose
- Ideal for wood stoves, pellet stoves, fireplaces & BBQ'S
- 110/120V Required
|Item Weight:||14.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||15 x 22 x 22 inches|
|Package Weight:||14.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.5 x 14.5 x 14.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.