Product Description & Reviews
BrassCraft's 1/2 in. Female flare efv x 1/2 in. Mip x 72 in. Safety+plus gas appliance connector is 1/2 in. Od (3/8 in. Id) with a maximum operating capacity of 49,100 btu's. This safety+plus gas connector combines excess flow technology with the advanced corrosion resistance of procoat, to provide a safer gas connector for home and family. In the event of a gas line rupture or disconnect, the safety+plus valve restricts gas flow at the appliance to a non-hazardous level. This immediate action helps avert the potential for a dangerous release of gas into the home. BrassCraft's stainless steel gas connector is protected with a proprietary polymer coating designed to withstand prolonged exposure to harsh household cleaning, plumbing repair and masonry products. Procoat coating is applied to the corrugated stainless steel connector using advanced powder-coat technology. Unlike conventional dipped or sprayed coatings, the procoat coating is baked directly on the connector surface at high temperatures to provide a uniform coating over the entire length of the connector. The coating is applied only after the connector has been 100% leak tested, prior to nut and fitting assembly. This process results in the most complete corrosion resistance available.
Features & Highlights
- 3/8 in. Id (1/2 in. Od) x 72 in. Corrugated stainless steel with corrosion resistant coating
- Safety+plus excess flow valve helps protect against gas fires and explosions - 1/2 in. Female flare connection to gas supply or gas ball valve
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use. 100% leak tested
- Use with natural, manufactured, mixed and liquefied petroleum (lp or propane) gases and lp gas-air mixtures
- Csa certified. Designed, machined & assembled in the USA
|Manufacturer:||Cobra Products, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Cobra Products, Inc.|
|Studio:||Cobra Products, Inc.|
|Item Size:||1.29 x 1.29 x 1.29 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.