Product Description & Reviews
Boston Tactical Lighting combines the power of genuine USA made CREE LED bulbs with ultra-ruggedized lights designed for hard work! The BTZ20 is a perfectly sized Every Day Carry (EDC) Tactical unit that fits in a pocket or belt, yet offers a robust 950 Lumen output when set to floodlight. The unique Zoom head utilizes a machined polished billet aluminum reflector for maximum output and maximum versatility. From a broad floodlight to a piercing 3,000 Lumen spotlight, the powerful BTZ-20 delivers. With a sleek body machined from solid Aluminum, "Hard Anodized" for long life, this flashlight is outfitted with genuine Dupont Viton O-Rings, making it impervious to water, solvents and automotive chemicals. The BTZ-20 operates on a single included 18650 Li-Ion battery, which is recharged without removing it from the flashlight via any USB port. We include the flashlight, Bostac 2200MaH Li-Ion battery, USB charging cable, wrist strap and a sleek pocket clip.
Features & Highlights
- USA-MADE CREE BULBS: A super bright USA-made CREE XML2-U2 LED bulb ensures brightest, whitest light with ultimate durability
- ZOOMABLE HEAD: The zoom head focuses from wide flood with 950 Lumens to a tight spotlight with 3,000 effective lumens
- IPX-8 WATERPROOF: Our flashlights are fully sealed against solvents and water. Genuine Dupont Viton O-Rings seal the unit from contamination from industrial solvents and automotive chemicals
- USA DESIGNED DRIVER CIRCUIT: We've engineered this flashlight to last. Our custom driver circuit provides cool running, long battery life and features High-Medium-Low modes
- RECHARGEABLE: The BTZ-20 features onboard charging from any USB socket. We've included a free USB charging cable
|Manufacturer:||Boston Tactical LED|
|Brand:||Boston Tactical LED|
|Publisher:||Boston Tactical LED|
|Studio:||Boston Tactical LED|
|Item Weight:||0.19 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.35 x 1.42 x 1.42 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.