Product Description & Reviews
Boston Tactical Lighting combines the power of genuine USA made CREE LED bulbs with ultra-ruggedized lights designed for hard work!The BTZ-10 is a tiny Tactical unit that easily can be hidden in the palm of your hand, yet offers a robust 300 Lumen output. The unique Zoom head utilizes a machined polished billet aluminum reflector for maximum output and maximum versatility. From a broad floodlight to a piercing spotlight, the tiny BTZ-10 delivers. With a sleek body machined from solid Aluminum, "Hard Anodized" for long life, this flashlight is outfitted with genuine Dupont Viton O-Rings, making it impervious to water, solvents and automotive chemicals. The BTZ-10 operates on a single AA battery, and its bright red anodized rim and bright red rear mounted on-off switch make it easy to find your BTZ-10 on a crowded workbench.
Features & Highlights
- USA-MADE CREE BULBS: Tiny super bright CREE XPE-E2 LED bulb ensures high performance in the smallest possible form factor
- ZOOMABLE HEAD: The zoom head focuses from a wide flood with 300 Lumens to a tight spotlight with 900 effective lumens
- SMALL AND PORTABLE: Measuring under 4" long and only 3 oz, the BTZ-10 is the perfect small flashlight to carry in a pocket or toss in your bag
- IPX-8 WATERPROOF: Our flashlights are fully sealed against solvents and water. Genuine Dupont Viton O-Rings seal the unit from contamination from industrial solvents and automotive chemicals
- AIRCRAFT ALUMINUM BODY: We've machined this flashlight from solid billet aluminum and "Hard Anodized" it in black and red
|Manufacturer:||Boston Tactical LED|
|Brand:||Boston Tactical LED|
|Publisher:||Boston Tactical LED|
|Studio:||Boston Tactical LED|
|Item Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.4 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.